My life as a first year health studies student at the University of Waterloo

My life as a first year health studies student at the University of Waterloo.

Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Get Involved



I have been back to school for a few weeks now and I am starting to figure out what second semester is going to be like. This semester I am taking philosophy, psychology, and a course online which are all things I have never tried before. 

Trying new things is always a great idea, and the University of Waterloo is a great place to start because there are so many opportunities. My biggest piece of advice is to try out several different groups, while still being able to manage your work load with classes, to see what you like best.

This semester I have started volunteering at a fitness program once a week, I blog (which is something I have never done before), and I recently made the University of Waterloo varsity cheerleading team! All of the things I do not only keep me busy, but I have been learning lots and have met many amazing people. 

Sometime this week look up all the clubs, teams, and volunteering opportunities that the school offers and consider trying something, if they are anything like the groups I have become a part of you won’t regret it!

Happy Monday Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment